An All-New Guestbook! - CLOSED

Come in here to say hey and tell me what you think of the site and forum - Registration is now necessary.

Moderator: enderzero

enderzero
Site Admin

An All-New Guestbook! - CLOSED

Post by enderzero »

Welcome to the new and improved enderzdero.net forum.

If you are just stopping by then say hello in here. If you want to stick around a bit then Register and start yer posting in the Topic Zone or teh Monkey Lair.

If you are having any trouble registering or hooking up an avatar then email me at admin @ enderzero.net.

Thanks for checking out the site. I hope you enjoy and hang out.

|| Ryland ||

conchita

Post by conchita »

I guess because I never posted in the original guestbook, I might as well sign in here ... cheers to Ryland on a lovely new forum.

Go Sox and David Ortiz es mi papi! :grin:

Evil Dan

Post by Evil Dan »

Just saying HI! Finally had some time to register. So a big what up to Ryland. And a nice to meet you, to everyone else.

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

Welcome Dan! I hope you stick around.

Nice to see all our hard work finally paying off... :toontears:

...well at least I got 3 t-shirts out of it.

Post by Guest »

totally says hi

Post by Guest »

Hey who is your friend Jake? He looks familiar. You don't know me but I stumbled onto your site. xoxo cal

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

thanks - what picture are you referring to? this guy jake?

Jake is a friend that I know through Sarah, the girl in this picture. Sarah studied with Jake a few years back in Cuba. He comes from somewhere back east, lived in Bellingham, WA a bit, worked in a National Park up that way some, and although I have no clue as to where he is now - I imagine he is probably hitchhiking in some random locale off the beaten path.

So who are you then?

Dolli2911

Post by Dolli2911 »

Oh. I'm probably thinking of someone else then. My name is Calli and I'm from Texas, but I was looking at pictures of Japan, because hopefully I'm going there in the next year, and yours were GORGEOUS. I really loved them all and it makes me want to go SO bad. All your other pictures are nice too though. :)

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

thx Calli - what part of Texas are you in?

Post by Guest »

I said what about Breakfast at Tiffany's?

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

Atreyu?

ed9k

Post by ed9k »

nnnngeh?

Post by Guest »

This site is ruining my life. I spend five hours a day reading the posts and looking at the photos. You must shut down this site!

MEXICAN PRIDE!!!

ed9k

Post by ed9k »

hi, my name is Erik and I'm an Enderholic.........

Hi Erik

bantam

Post by bantam »

What is SOCKS proxy server?
SOCKS is a networking proxy protocol that enables hosts on one side of a SOCKS server to gain full access to hosts on the other side of the SOCKS server without requiring direct IP-reachability. SOCKS is often used as a network firewall, redirecting connection requests from hosts on opposite sides of a SOCKS server. The SOCKS server authenticates and authorizes requests, establishes a proxy connection, and relays data between hosts.

http://www.socksproxylist.com

ed9k

Post by ed9k »

****Please note, this is EXTREMELY graphic******

Bantam, I sincerely and from the bottom of my heart hope that you will be attending our sending Ender to Prague BBQ. I am just dying for you to extoll all of your virtuous knowledge upon me and all my friends; we all have small almond eyes and big thick necks. Please know that if you are not there I will be weeping in the woods behind the carport for I will not know the ins and outs of SOCKS and HTTP protocol..... You are a motherfucking genius and I cannot wait to show you off to my wife and kids. Please show your face. We are all waiting. How did us lowly Enderzero posters and lurkers become blessed with your forum presence? We are all a bunch of computer illiterate mongoloids slowly surfing around this big old thing called teh intarweb, and your insight and knowledge enlighten our days to and end that you could never imagine; our knuckles are only inches off the ground now because of your vast intelligence. Please know that we are all indebted to you and your Wikipedia-esque posts. None of us, not even Donkey Punch over there, would be able to wipe the drool off our chins long enough to breathe if it wasn't for you. You have brought sheer joy and unadulterated pleasure to my life in ways that only that whore behind the Denny's in South Everett would know. I think his name was Gerboit and he kept a Gerbil until I fed it beer and killed it....Then it went back to it's little Hobbit hole and cried in it's little body shaped dirt hole. Anyway, only the two of you know just how much, now, after I have explained it, how much you both mean to me. I absolutely cannot wait until you show your miserable pimply, diarhea covered pusknuckles at our little shindig so I can personally thank you with a glass bottomed boat followed up with a hot lunch for all that you have done for us miserable retards. Please know that we would still be living in the stone age if it wasn't for you. Maybe I, with my newfound knowledge of all things internet (with your help of course) could go raid other forums with insight and knowledge that wouldn't match yours. Do you have any other ideas for totally unrelated posts I could hijack with unrelated bullshit that I want to spread around like West Nile? Please, meet me behind the carport, where I spent all that time puking as a teenager so we can talk. I will be waiting, 3/4 of the way done with a fifth of Stoli, my pants around my ankles, projectile vomiting on branches and all about my feet, unable to contain myself waiting to talk about the SOCKS I will put in your mouth. I want to kill a deer with you

I want to suck it's little marrowy canals out with you and pick our teeth with it's oosick. Maybe you could correct me with your unbelievable amount of information. Don't touch my bat. I'll smash your balls like you were Josh Svare and I wouldn't help repair them. I would tell you while you were completely fucked on my couch what my pit bull would do to you. Please chunder all over by bathroom like he did you smelly little snatch.

Seriously, we can talk internet protocol until my balls are halfway down your throat, but if you touch my bat, I'll make you suffer.

Suffer like a little hobbit hole digger. I'll shove those cartoon style barbells up your chocolate superhighway like benoit balls. See, I'm catching on already with that informative internet talk. Please be there. I'll be knee deep in slobber and snot if you're not.

Please, Bantam, purveyor of fine books, grace us with your presence. We can suck down hot dogs with eachother and laugh about the good times.

What's your website? is that called a UBL? I don't know. Please tell me while I'm waiting for you to rest your highbrow nuts on my eager sackloft.

Do you have a dog? A Cat? A prisoner?

Bantam, I want to wear a zipper mouthed black leather mask while you explain the ins and outs of the internet and computers to me. Maybe you can squeeze some zit shit out on my to give me to proper amount of lube to accept your virtuosity into my gaping brown love hole.

Please redirect my connection request from there then to my mouth.

I need your proxy connection bad

real bad

super bad

I'm taking cues now from everyone else because I'm posting whilst fucked.

Bantam, is that right?

C'mon knobshlobber. Cuntinhand and BosNutz and I will take care of you. You'd better be there.

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

Alas... Bantam did not show up. Too bad, because we had the baseball bat all ready.

Billybobjobecky

becuz i have nothing better to do with my time...

Post by Billybobjobecky »

...i say hello! :crazy:

can we expect detailed travelogue emails?

*b

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

What's up *b? Here are some words from abroad. Register up and enjoy all the goodness and tomfoolery that teh enderzone has to offer.

Billybobjobecky

Happy Fiesta!!

Post by Billybobjobecky »

grrrreat.
like i needed another form of procrastination.
done & done.
*some girls always get what they wanna, wanna
*all I seem to get is the otha, otha
*this wont last for long
*not forever, ever
*and the champagne makes
*it taste so much better, better

Bram

Nice site

Post by Bram »

As you requested, I have come to give my opinion on your site. It's a very nice site, with lot of splendid pictures, but I have the tiniest comment on one: the one where you photographed the 'Soviet Flag'... It is not the soviet flag, which generally holds a star, but the flag of communism as a whole. Therefore, it should not be put away, since Vietnam is still a communist-based country.

Greetings from Belgium

Dukethatsnotamolester

Post by Dukethatsnotamolester »

Dear Ryland,

My name is Stuart and I am a famous duke from England hoping to transfer to your school. I am not a sex offender from Florida. I come to see what American school life is like.

Duke Stuart Charles Phillip IV, fifth duke of compton

FaggotfromBoston

Oscars LXXVIII

Post by FaggotfromBoston »

So I just got the e-mail regarding the oscars. Here's my thoughts.

I'm thrilled Phillip Seymore Hoffmann won. His performances in Boogie Nights and in Happiness are beyond description. Especially the part in Happiness where he uses jizz as glue. And that part where he yells at the fat woman. I smile whenever I remember those characters he played.

Regarding Crash, I figured it would win since everybody gets to vote for best picture and Crash was a well written and well directed film that would carry much more "universal" appeal than any Butt Cowboy movie. And how come the religious right didn't object and protest to the nomination of a gay cowboy film? I guess it wasn't as "evil" as the teletubbies.

So that's that.

Atreyu the american indian giver

PS: I will never join the registered user forum. That's for normal people who fuck missionary style.

spidermonkey
Sign Post

Post by spidermonkey »

So much poker! I'm overlwhelmed by the choices!
Now, if only I could treat my anxiety and lose weight while playing Texas holdem....

ed9k

Post by ed9k »

I was hoping to get some cat prozac.

My cat seems sullen and withdrawn lately.

spidermonkey
Sign Post

Post by spidermonkey »

Could anyone tell me what is SOCKS proxy server?

R3C
Star Post

Post by R3C »

Yes. It acts as a security layer between your feet and your shoes.

Goemon
Hitching Post

Post by Goemon »

My toes have been burning lately. Do you think I have a virus?

spidermonkey
Sign Post

Post by spidermonkey »

I think jo2fro2 might know something about this...

R3C
Star Post

Post by R3C »

Yes, you have the spicy.Foot virus.