Guestbook v1 - CLOSED

Come in here to say hey and tell me what you think of the site and forum - Registration is now necessary.

Moderator: enderzero

enderzero
Site Admin

Guestbook v1 - CLOSED

Post by enderzero »

Please say hello here. Let me know what you think of the site and what you think of the forums. If you like this and want to keep in touch, please register and join the conversation in the Monkey Lair - the main discussion forum.

I hope you like the enderzero.net forums.

:::Ryland:::
Last edited by enderzero on Sun Oct 17, 2004 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

9 out of 10

Yo

Post by 9 out of 10 »

What's up Trona?? Sounds like shit's been goo to you out there! I watched some of the movies, and DAMN!! What an amazing country! I'm happy to here you're doing well. Thing's are pretty much the same here. You can never get a hold of Bos! Brasch and I are starting to work on new songs, so helpfully we'll be jamming with Bos soon. Anyway, I hope to hear from you soon, as does everyone. Good luck and keep your shit out of trouble!

Peace,

Brandon

nekobi

Post by nekobi »

heyhey-dont have much to say bc i'm just checking this out. your forum just better not become addictive as the sj one. and dont become a dick with your "administrative powers". heehee- just kiddin. ok, i'm paparapa, so i'll really say something later.... :-D

Post by Guest »

Hey elekstrennadough!

Wow-long time no talk..... The page looks great! Much more useful than the old one....the pics look good-nice job! I hope that everything abroad is good....I hope to be a full on expatriate very soon.....It's been way too long-I'd love to hear from you!

erik

J-rod

You monkey layer

Post by J-rod »

Ryland, I knew you like them hairy but c'mon, do you need to devote a forum to it????

Good to hear that all is well in J-town. Nice site, but what is up will all of these "emoticons"??? Like this one :shock: , what the fuck is that suppose to represent? I just found out my good friend likes to sleep with monkeys . . .?

Gayle

always your mama

Post by Gayle »

Hey, this is yo-mama...nice to see your site. Next can we see the photos of your humanitarian work and the PEACE marches!!! "IMAGINE" ( OK Alki Diggins, play the tune) what boarding would be like..."living peacefully..."

Emily

Post by Emily »

Hi Ryland! Thanks for the update. I think your site looks great! I've only viewed a few pictures so far, but those mountains are so beautiful! I'm glad to hear you are having fun and Allison looks forward to learning Japanese from you someday. -Emily

PB

Post by PB »

Mushi-mushi Ryland, you groovy gaijin. Good idea, this forum. Did you get to Hong Kong yet? Not the best time to be there now, with the scare over Severe Acute Respitory Disorder. Of which I wonder: what's with the "severe?" Isn't acute bad enough already? It's like saying Very Urgent.

Have a good one (or two) in Tokyo, truly the world's wackiest megacity.

PB

Murray

Impressive

Post by Murray »

PB is getting on my case for not posting yet. Hey what the hell, I've been busy. At any rate, very nice work. I especially like the goggle reflection of the flying boarder. Truly cool. So I'll be a regular visitor, if for no other reason than to keep PB off my back!

Is it treasonous to hope the US loses the war?

~Dad~

Da

Post by Da »

Hi Ryland! I send you greetings on my birthday. Meredith, your father and I just had dinner and he is instructing me how to access this website. I am very confused! I don't know if I'll ever be able to do it on my own. Thank you for the b'day card. A very nice surprise indeed. Yesterday was a very moving day for us all. Glen would have loved it. Saw many old friends, very old friends, and had lots of hugs. Frank seems to be holding up but is very shaken by it all. I'm sure he wouldbe thrilled to get an e-mail from you. As would I! Love your Da.

Libby

Hi

Post by Libby »

Hey you. Glad to hear things are going well and you are enjoying your adventure. Doesn't sound like you'll be coming back any time soon. Hope to see you in August! Have fun and take care~
Libby

Beeeph
Hitching Post

Post by Beeeph »

Hi Ray, hows snowboarding all day in Japan going? I hope its a nice getaway from your mundane life spent snowboarding all day back home. How are the conditions? Are the slopes filled with slopes? Email me when you get an ETA on your return to this badass country.

Beeeph

Post by Guest »

Hey Ryland! I like your site, it's really sweet!! I am so happy to hear that you are having a kick ass time in Japan!! Your pics are cute and goofy, looks like nothing has changed. :roll: You look like I remember you... I'll send you some as soon as I find some. Hit me up on my e-mail... Hope to hear from you soon.

-Jas-

GSA

Re: Hi

Post by GSA »

Libby wrote:Hey you. Glad to hear things are going well and you are enjoying your adventure. Doesn't sound like you'll be coming back any time soon. Hope to see you in August! Have fun and take care~
Libby

GSA

My dear Libby????????

Post by GSA »

Hey, is this the Libby I, as Gayle the janitor, know???? If so please let me hear from you! You are an ADULT now!!! I would love to hear from you!

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

Sorry Mom, different Libby

ed9k

Post by ed9k »

it's not my libby is it?

Rock N Roll

Party like a rock star?

Post by Rock N Roll »

Does Japan party like rock stars? Is the ever progressing world of rock n roll exsist in Japan? Is the snow very foreign? Do you eat rock n roll sushi? All these questions and more in next week's episode of Rock N Roll goes to JAPAN!!!

Meredith

Post by Meredith »

Hi this is Meredith and I was wondering if anybody heard from my brother after he got to Kathmandu? Usually he e-mails me but he didn't this time. Glad to join The Forum after just auditing before. My proposed topic will be Prosperity and how to attract it. Love ya!

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

He emailed me once from Kathmandu and said he would email once more. I replied to his mail but never received a second mail.

I take that back - I did receive a second mail. He is leaving Kathmandu now, very optimistic for a great trip.

Post by Guest »

I got an e-mail too finally. Yay! I love hearing from him before he treks and after!

Lewis Mann

Hey Ryland

Post by Lewis Mann »

What's up Ryland? Haven't heard from you in a while. I'm in San Antonio, Texas (Fort Sam Houston), training to be a combat medic. I haven't had a chance to check out your site yet. We don't get much free time here. Talk to you later.

R3C
Star Post

Well ok but...

Post by R3C »

... I was told that I could post a reasonable amount of posts here between 9:00 and 11:00.

Now I 0wNz J00 @ll!!! My 1337 p0st0rZ skillz have driven me MMMMMAAAAAADDDDD!!!!!! I've signed the guestbook. How dr0l. Wretched Monkeys drove me to this. Wretched Monkeys and their lack of posts.

Mark this post sold to the American twit in the front row.

McNevin
Post Apocalyptic

Post by McNevin »

Keep you eye out for a good ear!

R3C
Star Post

But more importantly my good man...

Post by R3C »

... I rather care for a hot doggy.

snowboard_freak

Post by snowboard_freak »

Yo Ryland!

Nice forums dude. Good thing it isn't quite as active as SJ is or i'd never leave this damn computer!

j_ess

i have been accused of being a lurker

Post by j_ess »

It is not my intention to lurk. I'm just a quiet person. Have not seen anyone in a long time, of course, that is probably because i live at work and, well... yeah mostly because i live at work. Anyways, sounds like you had a great time in Japan Ryland, i'm very jealous.

BenG

You know what ..

Post by BenG »

I Know you had a blast in Japan .. but dammit Im glad you are back in washington Ryland! thats all I wanted to say.. :D

Post by Guest »

Dope site Ryland... :lol:

SpeedCricket

Post by SpeedCricket »

never posted anything in here....nice view though :ninja: