Guestbook v1 - CLOSED

Come in here to say hey and tell me what you think of the site and forum - Registration is now necessary.

Moderator: enderzero

CameltoeMami

"ha-ro" from shiboooya

Post by CameltoeMami »

hey nice site. i like the pics. awesome! hope to go snowboarding with you guys this year, since Jai didnt take me last year. that phucker.... oh excuse my words :embarrassed: but yeah, you and DB gotta teach me snowboarding cos Jai says he dont wanna teach me.

Dont drink too much.
Dont drool on my pillow too. dammit.

oh well im pretty sure im gonna see ya around whether i like it or not :wasted:

muah! muah!

cyronel

Libby Hinsley

Hi!

Post by Libby Hinsley »

Hey there! Saw that you put up pics from our wedding! Thanks, it's fun to see other people's pics. I have a great one of you, dancing away! Will have to send it to you. Anyways, I hope you are having a great time! We sure do miss you.
Take care~
lib

l2icks0r

Teh Guestboooooook?

Post by l2icks0r »

HELLfricken-O!!!!!
:crazy: I am teh guestbook mastar!!!!!! :crazy:

MizThang

Post by MizThang »

hi ryland :D I miss you :D enjoy life
HarDCorE....

Bill Drayton Jr.
Post Apocalyptic

HEY!

Post by Bill Drayton Jr. »

i ENJOY LIFE! HEHE...SO SINCE WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON...UH...YOU KNOW...HEHE!

AmericanIndianStud

Cool stuff buddy!!!

Post by AmericanIndianStud »

Hey dude your website's so cool. My name is Atreyu and I live in Kentucky. I like look at your website every day man.

I like motorcycles, rock music, and art. Someday I'm gonna own my professional minor league baseball team.

That's cool that you like Bush dude. He's protecting us from terrorism and his tax cuts will help the poor.

I hope we can be good friends. Maybe someday when I go to California we can like go swimming and stuff.

Peace dude and be cool,

Atreyu the studly Indian

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

Hey Atreyu. Welcome to the board. How is life at Marshall treating you?

...funny, I know someone else that goes there... :ninja:

AmericanIndianStud

Super Duper Dude!!!

Post by AmericanIndianStud »

Hey it's me Atreyu,

I just wanted to say I love the pictures on your website. They remind me of the Indian reservation that I grew up on. I don't live on the reservation anymore but I do like getting drunk every day and my buddies call me by my village chief's name "Dances with Whisky."

Anyways I wanted to share with you my favorite bands and singers:

Deep Blue Something
Billy Ray Cyrus
Better than Ezra
Hillary Duff (She's cool)
Nightwish
Tom Jones
Usher (he's cool cuz he's native american... I read all about him in an old issue of Ebony magazine that I found in a gas station bathroom)

Sometimes I have these weird dreams. One time I dreamt I had no eyes. It was crazy. I think that dreams are the result of the spirit of the Buffalo trying to enter our subconscious. Buffalos are cool. My people use them for everything.

Peace,

Atreyu the studly Indian

AnalSexQueen2004

Ballroom Dancing

Post by AnalSexQueen2004 »

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to let you know that Ballroom Dancing is both cool and fun! I also like Protestant Rock, watching 7th Heaven, and AOL. Chat rooms are cool!

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

...and on that note I am closing the v1 guestbook and starting a new one. Come say whassup - and George, register man, it's fun.