HA!!! Feeling psycho???

MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM - Games, Politics, Tech, Film, Music, Arts, Culture, Travel, teh Intarweb or whatever else is on your mind.

Moderator: enderzero

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

HA!!! Feeling psycho???

Post by N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!! »

Take SYKOQUIT!!!! and quit being PsYcHo!!!

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Can't wait!!!!!!!!! has been tooooo long!

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

I suppose I wouldn't normally post anything like this...but thinking back to the shite I used to post back in the day this should be pretty much nothing in comparison...

Yeah....so for me birthday I am sooooper happy to get the above named substance...you have no idea...yeah it tooook a looooonnnngggg fucking time to get it but it is very much worth it...

It pisses me off to no fucking end how much of an ordeal it is to get this shit for a good price. I took a gamble on a questionable online "pharmacy" and had almost given up but it paid off...

Heh, it's probably kind of sad to be this excited about something that is really actually quite lame but...

Check this out...I got 180 50mg tablets for $62 with shipping

From either drugstore.com or pharmacy.costco.com you can get 100 tablets for only $560

http://www.drugstore.com/seroquel/50mg- ... 0310027810

1625% markup???? are you fucking kidding me!??!?!?!?!

Ok so yeah I don't have insurance but this drug is classified as a tier three prescription so the insurance policy that I was recently on until I found out they didn't cover the med.

In the US this drug has a patent on it - but if you go outside the us the patent doesn't matter and you can get generics for 1/4th the cost...which is great BUT you need a prescription....which I don't have...because they fucking expire...my emergency prescriptions...expired...called the places up asking for emergency prescription...they tell me I need to get a prescription...I was like no I don't have time to get an appointment to get a prescription hence it is an emergency...I need to get it without a prescription...no luck...

whatever...just so fucking ridiculous...because it costs more money to go see a psychiatrist so you can get a prescription...Oh but what about just having the psychiatrist phone in a prescription? Well what if he won't do it because he wants to see you first because you haven't been in a while? OH? He is on vacation now? Oh yeah...well then maybe I should spend a few hundred $$$ going to another doctor that won't fucking prescribe anything to me until after he has done an initial intake?

SO NOW???? ENOUGH IS A FUCIKING NUFF!!!! I am soooo sick of this shit....seriously!

NO more prescriptoins...no more playing any of the USA prescription drug reindeer games with my coach dr. quack quack now that I got the hook up from the nice Indian fellows who will send me whatever the fuck I want!

END OF LINE