Anyone who isn't...

MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM - Games, Politics, Tech, Film, Music, Arts, Culture, Travel, teh Intarweb or whatever else is on your mind.

Moderator: enderzero

R3C
Star Post

Anyone who isn't...

Post by R3C »

...playing Deus Ex right now should be. It's Deus Excellent, as I relayed to the Admiral. I just got to the point where it sucked me in. Grabbed a new video card for it too, to make it just a touch smoother with everything maxed out. Since I hit the immersion point, I figured I'd make the experience perfect! It's working. Quite a good game. The whole universe thinks so, so maybe this time everyone will listen... and play the damned game! That is all...

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Anyone who isn't...

Post by N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!! »

...riding their bike right now should be. It's doubly excellent, as I relayed to the Admiral. I just got to the point where I rediscovered it. Grabbed a new tire for it too, to make it just a touch smoother with the tire pressure maxed out. Since I hit the balance point, I figured I'd make the experience perfect! It's working. Quite a good ride. The whole universe thinks so, so maybe this time everyone will listen... and ride a damn bike! That is all...

R3C
Star Post

Post by R3C »

Bike off man! Bike off!

Actually, I wish I had a bike. I had a nice Specialized jobby, but it was removed from my possession. I may repossess it though. It's completely unused by its owner. Lame-O!

Still though, you're not riding your bike 24 hours per day, so I command you to buy Deus Ex: Human Revolution, and play it on your downtime.

That will be all.

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

I have not one, not two, not three, but FOUR!!! Bikes right now...however...I also have not one, not two, not three, but FOUR!!! Special surprises for you next time I see you...Actually one of them is rather ridiculous...rather grand if you will...it's legendary...and it is reserved for you!

So you should probably invite me over some time asap...

R3C
Star Post

Post by R3C »

Well, you're invited. We're painting two rooms right now though, so perhaps a little closer to, or on the weekend. I believe the Admiral is coming over, as well as possibly the spiDm0nx0rZ in the Saturday region of time-space (I don't recognize space-time, or Missoura.) Perhaps that would be the optimum time-space?

R3C
Star Post

Post by R3C »

Thanks for the three surprises, and the one double-surprise. ;)

They were enjoyable! I finished enjoying the grand one a couple of days ago.

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Yeah...well mold is the sux0r x 10!!!! Stupid mold.

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Oh but you should still take advantage of the wonderful weather and ride a damn bike damnit!!!! I could supply me, you, and Auggie too! with a damn fricken damned fricken BMX bike for the both of YOUs!!! We go to the track that is just 10 minutes away and you have more fun than a Family fun center x 20000!!!!

Look up fun on the intarweb through GOOGLE and Skatebarn West comes up...go figure

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

silly skatarz...

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

I got the super stable, super forgiving, super strong "Old Dog" BMX bike at 32lbs, the 24.75lb "Magic Bike" as I refer to it that I ride currently, the EX-girlfriends "loopy surprise" at 22lbs, and the fucking ridiculous there is no way in hell you are going to be able to ride this stupid light BMX race bike at 20.5lbs "race bike."

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

The Old Dog bike is pretty awesome. Is what I started out with when I got back into it. So much traction, high stability, large rider area, nice big gear, just wonderful to ride but you got to put a little more effort into it cuz it weighs a bit more than normal bikes. Love the bike.

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Oh yeah so I should also mention that I am a self proclaimed level 42 BMX trainar capable of taking you from a skittery tense nerovousite to a max speed high level BMX athlete!!!! All for the price of three payments of $0.00!!!!

R3C
Star Post

Post by R3C »

I want crystite, not nervousite! Mine me some crystite!

So, I actually like the super-light racing bike. It was always my friend.

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

I'm kind of scared of it right now because riding it is like playing a video game.