stupid piece of motherfucking crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAIN DISCUSSION FORUM - Games, Politics, Tech, Film, Music, Arts, Culture, Travel, teh Intarweb or whatever else is on your mind.

Moderator: enderzero

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

stupid piece of motherfucking crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!! »

I spilled just a tiny tiny tiny tiny tiny amount of drink on my motherfucking stupid ass Behringer lame as shitty fucking mixer and guess what? IT fucking DIED.....

HOW???????????????????????????????????????????

so does anyone have a tiny ass mixer????

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

deep seated hate!

I am so full of fucking hate...deep dark disgustingly evil black hatred for stupid crap like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL ALL!!!!!

You're all DEAD!!! do you hear me???? D-E-D dead!!!!!!!!!!!!

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Ok I killed them. All of them. They are all dead. I killed them all. I used the dark side of the force because I know the power of the dark side. Screw the light side. Behringer is dead. Stupid Behringer shorting out is for fools!!! For fools I tell you!!!! Don't short out bitches. Then you will subscribe to being a Behringer bitch. You don't want that. Trust me. Low grade second hand copycat design wanna be crap!!! Crap I tell you!!!!!!!!!!! UHG!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SOOOOOO MAD.... I am going to torture my little stupid lame as Beringer bitch....yeah....that'll do it.

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Ok that was easy...he gave in...like a little bitch...stupid ass little lame ass copycat bastard!!!

heh, I un-screwed him....hahahahaha then I fucking SCREWED him!!!! the damn little crappy ass bastard...oh he couldn't stand the torture!!!! He gave in. I also told him I would torment him in the afterlife...he knows the power of the darkside...he was afraid of my imposed evil black death pending his idiocy...so why wouldn't a stupid little copycat bitch give into second hand death!!!! Easy. He's weak. Weak like an old frail reed in the wind...maybe broken...folded over...rotting...like a necrotist...that is my new word...necrotist. Fuck the little bastard. Give them no quarter...kill them all!!!!!

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Weak little crappy ass piece of crappy ass crap!!!!!!

I screwed him over! and then screwed him in and whatever...got scared of the next step so he started working again...scared little bastard!

R3C
Star Post

Post by R3C »

Well... I'm glad you showed them... ...all of them... :D

So, might I recommend checking out the small Tapco mixers? They're made by Mackie (Mr. Mackie's other company for slightly more affordable versions of Mackie things.) They have very cool little mixers for doing just what you're doing with it. I don't know exactly what you're doing with it, :D but I know that it will work for what you're doing. How? Because I'm awesome!!!

Or something...

Anyway, yeah, look at them! Touch them love them!!!

Oh... Looks like they may have discontinued that line. Wow! They actually made pretty cool things that were a bit less $ than Mackie!

Well, there is this: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/402VLZ3/

Maybe Mackie is just extending their product line to include that range, instead of doing the tiered company thing.