kinda bored...

OFF TOPIC FORUM - Full support for tomfoolery, zaniness, and other forms of monkery. One line posts and ambiguous titles are welcome. Get your Haw Flakes in here.
Bill Drayton Jr.
Post Apocalyptic

kinda bored...

Post by Bill Drayton Jr. »

and not feeling very creative...how lame is that...I tried to draw the other day while playing a game of cranium...pretty much sucked...somehow won the game though...I believe there is too much luck associated with that game as we should have lost...yep...pretty dull here...feeling dull also...suppose things could be worse...hmm...haven't spoke to endar for a while...maybe I should give him a call...kinda late though...yeah...prolly should call...how dull..

Bill Drayton Jr.
Post Apocalyptic

Post by Bill Drayton Jr. »

LUCKILY!!! I have not only figured out the lack of creativity issue BUT in addition I can feel my fingars and toes like never before. It is quite wonderful or maybe wunderbar sounds better actually albeit mispelled wait did I just misspell mispelled? I'm not going to look it up. I can smell the spring coming and the aromatic differences of seattle, redmond, and renton. Everyone can smell Tacoma but I've never smelled the difference between the other three until lately. Pretty bizarre way to know where you are by just smelling it but if you are a sighted person you already know where you are but still. There are lots of little differences lately that were always there but just haven't been noticable because of the dulling! It is quite dull to be dull.