So mote it be...

OFF TOPIC FORUM - Full support for tomfoolery, zaniness, and other forms of monkery. One line posts and ambiguous titles are welcome. Get your Haw Flakes in here.
R3C
Star Post

So mote it be...

Post by R3C »

... I'm thinking up the next Archon event. There isn't much that is more fun than tipsificated-archon. Well, besides climbing on rocks. I don't want the other augmentation though. It was ok, then really annoying, then quite fun, then really annoying, and then dumbish. I've decided that I don't like those varieties of things. Frucasboy can keep em. :D Thanks for getting them though Rixler. The ol' DMT is the only thing from those families that I would consider pleasant. Mostly because it lasts 15 minutes with no side-effects. Fux0rs to the rest...

Bill Drayton Jr.
Post Apocalyptic

we actually screwed up...

Post by Bill Drayton Jr. »

we ruined it by eating before ingesting...My friend called and asked how I liked it at the higher level and I told him about the evening...we should have taken them when I first mentioned it...then it would have been better...there are other things though...Some good stuff that is just visuals only but no evil mind-fuck (tm)

spidermonkey
Sign Post

Post by spidermonkey »

That's good because it might prevent all other people in the area from being perceived as different aspects of my mind who will never let the Ryland part talk because he holds the key to figuring it all out.

R3C
Star Post

Post by R3C »

I hated that stuff. And not because it wasn't potent enough. It's shitty. I may as well have taken acid for all the shitty unwanted side-effects. And that lovely taste in the mouth. That stuff is shit. I'll never thouch it again. Mush (REAL MUSH) not simulated mush, or audio-shit, or any other chemical, is the only way to go. That stuff was so annoying. I enjoyed about 15 minutes of it. Mr. Man can keep his junk. I actually enjoyed it the first time better because it was mild. In fact if I hadn't eaten before hand I would have been pissed. I was borderline pissed the whole time, until I started drinking wine again. That mellowed it out a bit. I'm not into that shit anymore.

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

check this out

Link

from BB

Bill Drayton Jr.
Post Apocalyptic

Post by Bill Drayton Jr. »

I wonder how many goats have tripped...hmmm....

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Post by N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!! »

From cow tipping to goat tripping - it's the next level of antiquated antics.

R3C
Star Post

Post by R3C »

Anticwities! :grin: