What's the deal!

OFF TOPIC FORUM - Full support for tomfoolery, zaniness, and other forms of monkery. One line posts and ambiguous titles are welcome. Get your Haw Flakes in here.
N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

What's the deal!

Post by N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!! »

I am not entertained.

It's been five hours since I last logged on here and since then there has not been anything of too great of substance...I had to look at the saucedbos stuff again and was quite happy to do so though I must say.

Ok so not really too drunk right now but feeling quite pleasant off of 750ml of 7% beer and two generic Vicodin...ahh....feeling quite nice now yes...I had to also inhale some nice nitrous just for fun as well...

So...looks like I am going to have to entertain myself since there is no one else posting right now for my entertainment...

Don't you just not like drug trade names? I guess it makes it more convienient when having to describe mutlipe drugs such as hydrocodone and acetaminophen. I think I would prefer ibuprofen to acetaminophen which also has a trade name of Vicoprofen...but there are so many trade names for the same thing...look at all these trade names for the hydrocodone/acetaminophen combination: Anexsia, Co-Gesic, Hydrocet, Lorcet, Lortab, Maxidone, Norco, Zydone...

Why is this done? I think it's more out of being able to Trademark a combination than anything else and that is the reason why there are so many trade names for the same drug combinations so that everyone can have their own trademark...makes sense to me...dunno if it is true though - just postulating to myself as a form of self amusement while I let my liver process these nice opioids...

So Hydrocodone...not bad...although I prefer Oxycodone... During my last multiple fracture summer I was prescribed 105 of them and they were not any combined with anything - I just got the straight oxycodone in some very tiny white pills...

It's funny really the Vicodin pills are mostly acetaminophen and only 5mg of hydrocodone. The tiny little white pills I received were straight Oxycodone at 5mg each as well however there are combinatorial versions of oxycodone with other anti-inflamatories such as acetaminophen (trade name Percocet) and aspirin (trade name Percodan).

Other trade names are Endodan, Percodan-Demi, Roxiprin... Such a nice feature of taking aspirin with alcohol is stomach bleeding! everyone loves that however I have never felt such discomfort and have abused such things quite often.

And what about our good friend Darvocet? You should pretty much know by now that it contains acetaminophen and something else - that something else is propoxylene napsylate which is another opioid! woo... Darvocet is just a little bit less effective than Vicodin.

I must say that if you really want to feel the effects of any opioid you should forgoe the warning that they all have regarding consumption of alcoholic beverages. What happens when you take them with alcohol is that you intensify the effects that they give by increasing the rate of absorption. It's also a bit harder on your liver too but hey...that is what your liver is for afterall!!! hehe

So for opioids it goes: propoxylene napsylate, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and the grand daddy of all METHADONE! (I didn't mention oxycontin but that is really just a time released version of oxycodone. If you get your hands on some oxycontin you should break the tablets in half to intensify it's effects - oh and wash them down with alcohol)

So yeah...teh grand daddy of opiates! (aside from heroin) is Methadone. I recently got my hands on some of that stuff and it's pretty ridiculous. Like all things I do I did over do it a bit and was sick for a couple of days but no big deal. Methadone is what they give heroin addicts as a replacement for their addiction however it's actually supposed to be even more addictive than heroin itself and the high is the same except there is no rush with the tablets like there is when you shoot H...you know like when you push off some junk? Yeah...well that rush is gone but my god I was high for so long off of this stuff...I had some alcohol of course and got totally buzzed...fell asleep for a long while and then woke up and was totally high still - I stayed high for 75% of the next day. It's a pretty serious drug and actually a bit difficult to come by.

You know - come to think of it I don't actually think that methadone is an opioid...

Anyway, I think I may have actually overdosed a few times with hydrocodone, oxycodone, and methadone. The symptoms were all the same - basically I just got totally nauseated and couldn't stand up for a day. This actually happened to me the other night off of the 6 vicodin, 2 beers, and 1 750ml bottle of wine. I totally fell asleep in ultra deep sleep but then woke up the next morning and was completely out of it. I prepared one of my standard Strawberry protien shakes and about 2 minutes after I drank 20oz of the stuff it all came back up again - although since it was only inside me for a few minutes it was still cold when it came up! And devoid of any stinky vomitous acidity...it was actually quite pleasant if you can belive that...I immediately felt better and thought that it would actually be fun to drink a bunch of water just so I could throw it all up again...

Ok so...I've taken 2 vicodin and a 7% Chimay beer and I don't really feel like I've done that much. I don't even feel immensely drowsy like I am supposed to feel as a side effect of taking this stuff. Should I take another? mabye I have a bit of a tolerance eh? I think I shall exercise some control this time and just not take any. I could definitely operate heavy machinery right now though! hehe

Maybe I should combine alcohol, dexadrine, and hydrocodone? wonder what that would be like? I have combined alcohol, cocaine, and oxycodone before though...it was fine for a while but I eventually had to collapse in the bathroom for a spell dunno what happend. It was similar to when I was doing very intense cardio sessions and taking ephedrine, caffiene, and yohimbe - I jacked my heart rate up so high for a while that I may have neared the point right before having a stroke - it was quite euphoric really but definitely not recommended. I maintained a heart rate of 185-190 for about 5 minutes before something weird happend and I just had to stop. Stimulants actually hurt your performance when you are engaging yourself in an activity that naturally raises your heart rate....although recently I did have a cup of tea before running that race for the cure race...Quite a big race! there were about 10,000 more people in that race than there were in the 13,000 participants of the St. Patricks Day Dash...

Anyway - did you know that breast cancer also effects men? I did not know this until I got to talking to some other people there... So don't ever say that teh l2icks0r! did not do his part! I'm trying to help you all out! I didn't train for this race at all though and as a result the race seemed like it was a lot longer than it should have been but I just did it for fun and actually ran very slow to run with my friends who died after the 1 mile mark but it was still fun...

I think the combination of dead lifting, bmx, and running were what did in my back and made me think that I had kidney problems. See a long time ago I actually did some things that actually made my kidneys hurt. Seriously I could actually feel my kidneys burn as the result of ingesting a variety of street drugs and so this time around I was convinced that there was a problem but as it turned out it was just a strained muscle. So I have taken the week off from working out and have also noticed that I have some sort of painful muscle strain in my left pectoral. I'm falling apart! Actually I think I have just been doing too much - pushing myself too hard. I have to say that I enjoy finding my limits though...

Wow - I sure feel mellow on this stuff...hmm...this has kind of been a long message and it is getting kind of late and I would really like to go and jump my bike tomorrow - perhaps it is time for sleep?

Oh - I had my first interview today. I think it went rather well actually with zero surprises. It was sort of an informal thing anyway but if I can get some contractual work out of it I will be most happy! You see as it stands right now I don't know where the money is going to come from to pay my June bills such as rent and credit cards... But I am not worried in the slightest - nor do I care. I probably should but have long since been enlightened regarding worry and stress that they simply do nothing beneficial for you so disregard them as a way of life. It's part of my Raspberry Zinger philosophy - I beleive you could spend your whole life searching for the perfect 2 or 3 pack of raspberry Zingers and it would not be a wasted life.

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Ok skroooo dat....

I've decided to ingest more Vicodin and alcohol... must get to the AM/PM before the 2am cutoff!!

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

REDHOOOKAZ!!!!

Ah.... much bettar.... Ok so I decided that in addition to the 2 pills I took previously I would exercise at least some semblance of control and take 1.5 more....see I could just take two more but I since I am convinced I can control myself to some degree I decided to break the fourth one in half and only take that...the bigger half....hehe

All I hope that tomorrow I don't wake up sick and vomitous... that would not be an ideal situation but unlike benzodiazepines opioids do not affect my balance at all...in fact I think that they make me balance better because I rode my bike today and was amazed at how easy it was to do a manual which is my standard benchmark for balance...it was the best I have experienced in the last three years of riding...amazing....

Ok so this isn't the most entertaining of posts now is it... well my neighbors aren't very entertaining as well so let's just go with it and talk about them shall I? Yes I shall...

A few months back I got some new neighbors across the way from my sliding glass door. It is a family of four and the mom/dad are pretty young - probably younger than me. They are so lifeless though. I've spyed upon them on multiple occasions. The mom is not fat but I have been quite intrigued with her because I have spent considerable time trying to determine if the time I have spent looking at her would be considered ogling. She has only endured minor pelvic expansion and has very minor facial wrinklage but she looks like she is just waiting to grow old. The dad is quite lean - leaner than me. He looks to be right at 6' tall with some muscularity that would probably be enough evidence that he is involved in some sort of blue collar job. Both of them are totally involved in smoks0r supreme! I can't beleive how often they have teh smokes0r... it's ridiculous. I see them at least three times a day probably at minimum. However most of the time they are doing the solo smokes0r thing but there was a recent day where I saw them both gettin down with the carcinogens. The mom was seated outside puffing then pausing without changing her reference point - the dad was standing in the sliding glass door staring downward and also not changing his frame of referenece....I watched them both for the duration they were getting their smokes0r on. They never talked....they never changed facial expressions...they had somewhat empty looks on both of their faces. I would like to think that they were pondering something but it really looked like they were mostly blank. Oh how I wish I could have known what they were thinking about - I bet it was amazingly dull...or maybe they were reminiscing about something? I dunno...but they pretty much always look sad - never smiling. To me I look upon them and think they are the most depressing mom/dad to not share a smokes0r... The mom will talk sometimes though because sometimes she has her fat ugly female friends over. The dad is always the same and has never had a friend over - or maybe he has and none of his friends smoke. I have to wonder what they think of me - I usually have the windows open and wander around my place wearing only shorts or boxers...and there are plenty of times when I have nothing on. You see I used to not have to worry about such things but like I said they only moved in a few months ago. Aside from that they are totally fine with one simple and annoying exception - they never fucking turn off their outside light and that fucking outside light is right by my bedrom and so I can never enjoy sleeping in total darkness like I used to be able to before they moved in because they have that fucking light on 24/7....yes they never turn that fucking thing off. They leave it on during the day...Oh but it must keep the fucking criminals away though right? No. So many times have I been tempted to take that light out with a shot from either my air rifle or pistol. Or maybe I should just be more friendly and say hi! one day and ask them why the fuck they never shut that fucking light off during the day at least. I doubt they ever think about it when smoking...I wish that it was something that was on their mind when they just stare off at the ground or into space...but of course it's not. Maybe it's a sign of lazyness? Maybe it's evidence of not caring about the wasted electricity? I'd like to think they are probably just too oblivious to such small things and don't notice much of anything - like the stench from the decaying bird that fell from their rooftop one morning when that damnable raven wouldn't keep his beak together and thus beckoned me to end his life by embedding a nice little pellet between his eyes...instant death...

3am is when the birds think it's time to make noise...3am....I'll kill them all eventually....I noticed that after I took out the last one that things remained very calm for quite some time....because I sent them all a message...I let them all know what happens to a bird when he doesn't keep his beak together....oh yes...they know....damn Sigma team...they are no match...not for me...

On beer number two now...so 750ml + 2 * 12oz and 17.5mg hydrocodone... hmm...feeling pretty much normal...actually I am starting to get a little upset because not much is happening to me...what's the damn deal damnit!

I want to feel like Mat Bos damnit! Except I don't really want to put my finger up anyones ass like Mat did...but damn I want to feel so good...what the hell happened to him the night that he became l)runken l3os? Like how much alochol? Anyway I definitely think differently of Mr. Bos now but more so on the level of being vindicated in terms of demonstrating how stupefication and being profane increases with higher levels of alochol consumption. Yes the first couple of times I did the drunken rants I was embarassed somewhat the next morning after reading them and recently I think that I may have taken things a little bit too far by allowing a brief view into my drunken psyche which might be a little strong in terms of attitudes regarding many things but I have those thoughts all the time anyway so whether or not I voice them in my rants they will always exist and on even more diabolical levels...So many times I have thought, "if people only knew what I really thought" hehe....now some do....

Ok so yeah...what is the deal damnit - I should be feeling much more than I am right now but no...is just average drunkatality...what a let down.

I've ran out of things to say....I shall have to take a break now and come back later or just go to bed dissatisfied with my current post...

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

You see normally I would just pass out by now...

But no...it's just not happening...I am so remarkably coherent now too as well... Where is the fun in this. I'm not even drunk enough to start droppin F-bombs with any degree of high frequency...and I have totally run out of things to say. I'm done. I have said absolutely everything there is to say - I have run dry of drunken rants. You know everything. I have totally exhausted every conceivable subject that I have to rant about - there is nothing left. Maybe it is time to pass the torch to l)runken l3os? I dunno...I am such a failure....I've let you all down...hehe, not that any of you would have even read this far though...woo! ok I'll just stop writing now...

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Ok so here is me talking about nothing...

because you see I actually really enjoy posting on this forum. My motivation comes from getting enjoyment out of entertaining myself - laughing at my own stupidity/intellect/ridiculousness etc...

I suppose that is actually a reasonably good quality to have yes? You know being able to laugh at yourself and find humor in what would otherwise be situations where humor would be the last thing you would find.

I think I have just become way too comfortable posting things of any nature here. It has actually a become an outlet for entries that would normally only be suited for a personal journal if I were to keep one - but see this way you can all ridicule, embarass, belittle, patronize, and laugh at me. These traits are not something that would be normally afforded if I were to isolate it to truly personal journals so...yeah...

Ok so maybe there is a somewhat tiny bit of a tinge of drug induced euphoria now...Yeah...I think there might be a microscopic hint of evidence that I am not in an entirely normalized state but it is oh so miniscule...oh well....

Chewy Runts...Do you like chewy runts? I do...I think they might be a little bit better than Lifesavers Gummies...because they have banana flavored candies...that is something that Gummy lifesavers don't have...

Heh, speaking of candy I simply cannot beleive how easy it is to get prescription pain killarz... ridiculous. I have no pain now. My muscle strain is pretty much gone - ok so yeah I am on a bunch of pain killarz now but I wasn't earlier today when I went out to ride my bike. Although my back was quite hurting me laterwards....Is that a word? laterwards? I think it should be...I'll petition what ever standards comittee there is that decides what words are valid or not to include that word as part of the English language...yes...before I die I shall have to make my existence known to the world of English speaking humans that laterwards was spawned from teh l2icks0r! while on painkillers and alchohol....if I can get that to happen then my life was not a wasted life and was definitely worth something....

Ok so things are different now - I am really actually starting to feel as if I have actually ingested what I have ingested...I'm getting that little crazy feeling in the back of my head...you know? That little crazy feeling? yeah...I like that feeling...sort of a somewhat unusual semi-departure from reality...in a sense...

Unfortunately I am yet again faced with the issue at hand being a writer that has exhausted all his resources and is in a state of writers block. Hmm... this is the first time that I have referred to myself as a writer...Could I be a writer? Probably...maybe I could make money at it by being some kind of freelance technical writer? Fuck I should have my own fucking website for this kind of shit.... woo would you look at that I dropped my first F-bomb...must be the alcohol...soon I will be in that all too familiar state of belligerence... yeah...fuck those stupid pain killers I'm just fucking drunk now...woo....oh great...soon I'll be expressing my frustrations of the world about this and that and droppin f-bombs like there is no tomorrow...how oh so l)runken l2icks0r!.... yawn.... I shall have to endeavor to not go there...just not in the mood as of late....

Ok so who the frig is Magnetic Data Technology? They make hard drives and I noticed them on Pricewatch about a month or two ago. Are they really a new hard drive company? What a fucking generic name...Magnetic Data Technology... Anyone have the opportunity to try these drives out yet? Are they quiet? Ever think about how the hard drive manufactureres even make any money these days? Anyway they are supposed to be drives built off of using components from Western Digital, Maxtor, and Seagate...hmm....but they really aren't that much cheaper and why the hell would you go with something like that when you could get a nice quiet and reliable Seagate? Drives are fucking cheap now these days...how much more cutthroat can the HD industry handle?

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

FIRE FIGHTAR!!!!

I thought about this the other night...What would it be like to pursue a career fighting fires as a fire fighter? I know I could do it! I don't have a problem putting my life on the line and I am definitely in a totally acceptable level of physical fitness so what else is there other than minor training? Of course maybe there would be a more fitting career for me as a paramedic? You know some guy that drives like a fucking asshole weaving in and out of traffic on his way to the hospital and all the while being around a lot of blood and gore...and drugs! I think that might be an interesting career to pursue...

I've heard stories about ambulance drivers that go out drinking all night and then to recover they administer IVs to themselves and have no hangovers...what a cool feature to have....hehe....yeah so ambulance driving l2icks0r! wooo! I'd also have access to a lot of drugs I would imagine too...hehe! why didn't I think of this before!

Fuck being a cop though....that would just suck...

Hmm...I feel smaller...I mean I actually feel like I have lost some size. I have stopped taking all supplements and have not worked out at all this week, except for riding my bike, and I honestly feel physically smaller...weird...must be in my head yeah? whatever....

Jesus Christ...SuSe 9.1 is out and I have been downloading that fucking thing for days now - it's fucking huge! Although it is supposed to be oh so much better including a brand new kernel but Jesus Fucking Christ...it's fucking massive....So far it's bigger than 8.2 and 9.0 combined...20gb and 22728 files...SO FAR...ridiculous...I might not actually have the hard drive space to store it all...what the fuck! Oh well maybe it will be worth it in the end eh?

Ok need more REDHOOOKAZ...

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

How late am I going to choose to stay up?

The time is just flying by really and I am just sitting here typing away like a happy little l2icks0r! Is this pathetic? HA! no... I could be like so many pathetic other people who if put into my situation would just sit in front of the fucking television all night and watch shit...Ok so they would have actually have had to subscribe to cable television to do that which I currently don't have but that's what would have happened damnit!!!

I suppose I could be doing something more productive with my time like learning something new? Yeah...that would probably be cooler... Or I could be unproductive and play some game of some sort? Still those two options are much better than being a lame ass TV watcher because of the interactive qualitites that they both share...At least this takes some level of interaction and creativity...then again if I was a sensible person I would just go to sleep and then get a somewhat early start on jumping my bike tomorrow but instead I choose to drink da REDHOOKAZ....yeah...

REDHOOOKAZ Haiku:

I drink REDHOOOKAZ!
Official beer of l2icks0r!
teh l2icks0r! drinks more!

Writing Haikus is actually quite enjoyable...poems are kind of enjoyable too... here is some old poem I wrote after a friend of mine got me somewhat inspired by first writing a poem of his own about some barista girl...He actually submitted it to some kind of a poem website. After I read his I got inspired...heh, here the result of said inspiration - I call it:

Red Haired Chick

This chick – with her hair red
I want her here in my bed

This chick - she calls me not
I’m home alone with only one thought

This chick – crazy she makes me
I’m sick with lust, it breaks me

To each other we looked good
I’d look at her and get wood

We’d drink, do lines, and fuck
I’d lick her and she would suck

All we ever had was lust
We never spent any time with trust

Then one sunny day it happened
Our lusty fun came to an end

I had an emergency room visit
I fucking fractured three bones, no shit!

Now she won’t even say hi
She just stopped wanting to stop by

I lie in bed so alone
All I have now is my Oxycodone

Weeks go by without her near
Nothing to do so I drink beer

I never shed a single tear
Never again I’ll see her I fear...

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

God MawtharFawking Damnit's 4 friggen AM!!!!!! FAWK!!!!!!!

How long is this thread going to go on as me being the sole contributor? I'm just not getting tired or drowsy... FUCK I thought mixing this shizza was going to make me fucking drowsy as fuck so I could fucking pass out but no...it appears I have attained a tolerance over night...fuck....well at least I am not having any difficulty in the f-bomb dropping department...and what the fuck else am I to do with my life? Prepare my resume for yet another fucking job? Oh and this one also merits the creation of a cover letter...easy....but I have to fucking do it...bleah....well this is more fun....than even sleeping at this point...

God damn...I really do think that my traps have shrunk...what teh fuck! I am shrivelling up!!!!

Ok... might as friggin well take that half that I previously decided that I wouldn't take although I am pretty damn convinced that it isn't going to do a thing for me....but oh well....

I wish I could just pass out...I wish that I was remarkably drunk! I wish that the damn opioids would affect me!!! Maybe I should just go do some pharmaceutical shopping down in Mexico and get into the liquid injectable stuff? Although I am really not too well versed on what liquid injectables are suited for me because morphine is definitely not...all that shizza did is make my shoulders hurt and make me a tinge dizzy....nothing else... Hmm... tinge.... that is my new favorite word... so applicable it is too...such a wonderful verb...or adjective...I think it can be used as both? maybe not...maybe so....ok so decently drunk now....but not enough to pass out....actually you know what? I am mildly pissed off at this point. Completely dissapointed with what was something of a night that I thought would be more fun than it has proven to be....what the hell did I even do tonight other than type out quite a shitload of fucking text...I mean really to-fucking-night takes the fucking cake for fucking sure...I mean I have totally overdone it now.... I've never typed this much in one sitting before on this forum that is for sure....

Ok time for teh bathroom....usage...

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Yeah...

got the room for teh fresh redhoookaz... after using the bathroom... although I am outfitted with quite the large bladder... Hmm... I kind of have to wonder if tomorrow I am going to wake up, drink my standard strawberry protien shake, and then throw up... probably not... It took six to do that and now I have built up the tolerance...so yeah...I should be fine....I just wish I could get to fucking sleep but yet it remains so effortless to type away like the aforementioned happy little l2icks0r! does...

Yours truly,

The aforementioned allegedly happy little l2icks0r!

p.s.

I have much more to say - this is really only the beginning of the end...

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

I know you aren't even reading this anymore...

who the fuck would? I'm just going on and on and on and on....I'm even starting to get tired of myself mostly because I'm not really saying that interesting of things right now - I'm just typing away without any purpose other than wondering why the fuck any of this alcohol and opioids are not doing more of a job on me and getting increasingly upset as more time tanspires...

Ok time to change all that and actually type out something interesting....but first I must acquire yet another redhoookaz...

I must say that I am very very dissapointed with the 7% Chimay...that stuff just doesn't have the fucking punch that the La Fin Du Monde or Don De Dieu or Trois Pistoles has...not even fucking close...Just one of those bottles even without the pain killars and I would be in oblivion...those beers are magical.

FUCK! I am seriously just totally fucking pissed off right now...I should be drunk beyond beleif! I should not be seeing a tinge of evidence that the sun is about to rise!!!! That really fucking pisses me off because the road outside my fucking townhome is going to start to become totally busy which will make for difficulty sleeping due to all of the fucking noise!

This totally fucking sucks...what a fucking waste.... OH great there goes those fucking birds - FUCKING BIRDS!!!!! FUCK THEM I'LL FUCKING KILL THEM!!!!! I'LL SEND A FUCKING MESSAGE TO FUCKING SIGMA TEAM AND ALL SUCH AFFILIATES!!!!! I just can't see those lame little fucks! How the fuck am I supposed to shoot them if I can't even fucking see them!!!! I can't afford nightvision currently god damnit!!!!! Damn those fucking birds to hell!!!! They are totally fucking with me chirping their same little fucking song over and over again!!! fuck!!!!!!!! Ok well maybe a shot in their general direction will freak them out at the very least....lets see....

Fuck it's totally hopeless and my fucking passionless fucking neighbors are totally up and saw me as I was shuffling through my armaments...how can someone be happy doing whatever this fuck is doing? Up at 4:30am and the first fucking thing he does is goes out and smokes a fucking cigarette...He must be a laborer of some kind or something...maybe he is an ex-con on top of that...whatever I don't care...maybe I should just shoot him...that would be interesting...

fuck....

I pity him... as I pity so many others in his shoes... Ah and with that thought suddenly I welcome the song of those stupid fucking birds...I embrace their stupid repetative chirping song...they can't help it - they don't know any better... they are signalling the start of a new day...not that I fucking need a stupid fucking bird to let me know that, "Hey! it's a new fucking day!!!" or something stupid of that order.... fuck....Maybe I should get to know my stupid fucking neighbors? Maybe not - there would probably be some issues with me and the dad regarding me being around the apt while he is away...and you wouldn't want that now would you? I don't think I would want that either....What if the mom found me to be attractive and I was the one variable that upset the harmony of their marrage? Then maybe one night he freaks out and breaks my sliding glass door and stomps up the stairs to attack me while I sleep in my bed! Who needs that!??!?! Of course if he was to do something like that there would be no hope for him...and I would have to seek legal consel...and I defintely don't want that....

Ah yeah... I can make out the clouds now....great....fuck.... Who's down for some drunken miniature golf? There is a great little miniature golf course right by my place as well as a 9 hole and 18 hole golf course. I got severly out of control not so long ago after being reunited with an old BMX friend that I wrote about that was destroying himself with alcohol. Oh by the way I have been in somwhat decent contact with him and he has totally taken my advice concerning diet and exercise. He has made amazing progress going from 99lbs at 6'0 to 155lbs as of recently. He is actually healthy now!!! woohooo!!! Is funny how he looks up to me in terms of what to do with his whole exercise regime but hey! If it is making him a healther person than I am doing the right thing for him.

Fuck maybe I should meet my fucking neighbors across the way? Maybe I shouldn't be such a fucking reclusive hermitized shut in? I just don't know if those people are the kind of fucking people that I would like to socialize with? What if they want to stop by all the fucking time? Fuck they would problaby not want to have their children around some fucking crazy drunk anyway now would they? What benefit is it to me to meet them anyway? Even in my drunken state I question the incentive for meeting them...however they do have a barbeque....hmm...might be somewhat of a value...maybe I should try and be more friendly? I'm not too friendly...I think people really aren't too comfortable with me when they first meet me because I don't think I am really that comfortable with people when I first meet them...

Ok so this has definitely degraded into the standard l)runken l2icks0r! post now.

Wow I really wish I would have stopped at the Vietnamese sandwich making shop instead of going to Taco Time...I could have had a bunch of fucking crazy spicy sandwiches damnit!!!! oh well... Wow....I had to finally fucking do the dishes in my place because I had totally been lazy and not cleaned anything but the stench of week old dishes was almost getting to the point of making me gag...old fucking eggs, nasty ass chinese food, and one day old taco bell combined to make for one nearly gag inducing odor that failed to even entice insects...

Fuck it's almost 5am.... I should really try and go to sleep now shouldn't I? well at least I am quite drunk....and not so buzzed no thanks to my friend hydrocodone... Maybe the reason why I can't get to sleep is because of the raspberry Zingers and the chewy runts that I ate!!! all those simple carbohydrates!!!! Giving me too much energy! That must be the cause!

Maybe I should go and ride Green Lake tomorrow? I ran into a friend while I was down their briefly today after completing my interview with Tooned In. Maybe I should go ride the fricken BMX track tomorrow? I could do both if I really wanted to although it would be nice to go down there with someone in case I crashed really hard...Honestly though I don't think that is going to be that much of an issue anymore with my improved level of physicallity. I'm much more advanced now in terms of proficiency than I was last summer.

Wow....Quite drunk now actually - and I am motivated to go to the doughnut shop to get some doughnuts although I bet that there would probably be some nice little prowling piggies that would just love to give me a DUI/DWI even though even in my drunken state I would be completely fine....ok well I think it's time to end this totally crazy drawn out nonsense...at precisely 5am....ok so until next time - this is the most drawn out l)runken l2icks0r! series of posts in history...

Good night...

Oh yeah...J3RK, this is how you post consecutively...these are REAL posts...not subsequent oh I forgot to mention type posts....Over 10bits of posts...yeah...but what is the actual size in bytes for all you have posted...I AM KING I TELL YOU!!!!!

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Two fucking smoks0r breaks already...

what teh fuck... this is ridiculous... I don't even want to fucking get to know my fucking neighbors if by 5:30 am they have already smoked two cigarettes... Talk about weak character... that must be the highlight of their fucking lives... smoking cigarettes... what a joke... Why not do something more memorable like drinking alcohol! Or better yet! Drinking milk with doughnuts!!! such as I am doing myself right now... these fucking doughnuts are fucking fresh! Although I am mildly dissapointed at the fact that there were no maple bars or apple fritters. Oh well...

So Dad is smoking outside right now in the sliding glass door...I am in my boxers currently. What would the dad do if I go to my window and raise the blinds while scratching my balls as I look straight into that cancer stick laden loozers eyes and smile while 90% nude? Would he be friendly? Would he even acknowlege my existence? Or would he feel threatend by such a fine physical specimen as myself and become uneasy of the fact that his wife is going to be exposed to such a free spirit as me while he is away at his wonderful job...hehe....unfortunately I'll have to wait for his third smoke break before 6am... but I think I will just go to bed instead...

ok night(?) all....

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

6am...

Ok so it's fucking nearly 6 fucking am... what teh fuck... what a fucking complete dissapointment on the fucking get drugged up and fucking buzzed front... this sucks... hydrocodone is worthless...I even still have a bit of pain in my right shoulder now too...ridiculous....

I totally missed the opportunity to fuck with my neighbors as well...what a dissapointment... I shall have to try harder at a later date... Maybe I could totally screw with them both and convince them that I am bisexual and send them both signals of interest so that they get jealous of me! That would be fun. I'm really not that friendly though and other than the fact that they have a BBQ I see no value in befriending these unintersting tenants...but you never know...actually I am pretty sure that I know that it's not worth it...but oh well....ok NOW it is time to go to sleep...maybe....maybe I will watch a fricken DVD while lying on my bed which is something that I have rarely ever done even though I have complete sound system to accompany my monitor/dvd setup...oh well...starting to feel a bit drowsy...ok sweet dreams my monkeys...

Oh that reminds me I think that I need some kind of monkey sticker to put on my BMX bike... someone should get right on that....

Beeeph
Hitching Post

Post by Beeeph »

Ohh snap!

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Just before the stroke of DOOOOOM...

What does Ohh Snap mean? I don't understand? Are you telling me to snap? like have a breakdown or something? I don't get it....and you have said this before too...

Anyway I have had 1.4L of beer and three Vics...feel ok...I have no more alcohol...And I had one of the magical beers - La Fin Du Monde...and well I feel pleasant but not much more than that....Maudite was on sale for $6.49 but I thought the extra 1% was worth $.50... From the way that I feel now I should have purchased two bottles...

So...like I said before I have nothing left to talk about... I'm going to have to live some more life before I am able to post anything here. I guess it's easier to think of this being a game - the l)runken l2icks0r! game...and I have completed that game...now I have to wait for the expansion pack or something....

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

I have decided that...

more beer is in order...from the beer store...just down the way...the Vics not doin what it should be doin so I shall utilize da powar of teh Redhoookaz....and maybe, just maybe by the time that I get back there will be a post from someone else! And I will be totally entertained by something so ridiculously Funny as that Chewy Shit!!!!

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

REDHOOOKAZ!

4 ESB, 2 IPA...

There were some juveniles down at the local AM/PM as I went in to purchase my alochol...they looked right at me as I walked towards the entrance. I stared at them to see how long it would take before they would either look away or say something. Most people when I stare at them will eventually look away but they actually greeted me...but that was all...I think they were looking for someone to purchase them alcohol...but they did not ask me...why? Do I not look friendly enough to ask for such a favor? I have never purchased alcohol under those circumstances - you know to contribute to the deliquency of a minor? Anyway...kind of bugs me...I would have actually been willing to help them out in my semi-drunken state because it is easy to do such a thing and all they had to do was ask. They would ask, I would take their money, go in and buy the biggest box of shit beer and go to my car and drive away leaving the box of beer right near me so all they had to do was just go over and pick it up...but they never asked me...maybe they didn't want to have someone by them beer? Maybe they thought that I was too straight-laced or whatever the word is that people use to describe the type of people that abide by the rules...I should have confronted them and just said, "Hey! what are you all doing hanging out here at AM/PM? Why don't you just ask? Just grow some fucking balls and just ask me if I would be so kind as to purchase you deliquents some fucking beer"... It would be worth it to me to do that just so I could know what the reason was behind them not asking me... I think I may be slightly insecure about what the average person off of the street thinks about me these days - or maybe it's just a certain type of curiosity. I have a feeling that people don't think that I am that friendly and I would like to remedy that situation if that is really the case...anyway...maybe I should have another Vicoden...yes...ok...down to fucking four now from 20...wow...well whatever...

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

four?

well what is the point... four won't do shite....so might as well build on the fact that I can leverage being in my current state and therefore exhaust the remaining in order to receive a noticable level of affectation...so down to zero I go and if that doesn't do enough at least there are more redhoookaz...

McNevin
Post Apocalyptic

Post by McNevin »

You dont know what oh snap means?

Oh Snap!

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

Well, I'll be a wiggly wogehkak...dat site has da mad knowledge yo...

McNevin
Post Apocalyptic

Post by McNevin »

The site is pretty good, except when people act like idiots.

see this entry: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... ionary.com

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

that is ridiculous...

they are complaining about themselves not using the site as it was meant for by not using the site as it was meant for...idiots...

Megatron
Hitching Post

Post by Megatron »

This thread is fucking incredible

N3ur0n0saurusl2exs0r!!!
Hitching Post

what the hell...I don't even remember writing any of that...wow...I remember those times but not so much specifics of posts like this...I was actually pretty screwed up back then but didn't know it or what was wrong but how would anyone when they are in it...I've learned now this writing is actually a writing style classified as stream of consciousness...