What classic game most deserves a remake

A place to talk about all things forever
enderzero
Site Admin

What classic game most deserves a remake

Post by enderzero »

We talked about Mario, but let's expand it out. Nominations for if you could snap your fingers and have a favorite game get the current-era graphics remake, 100% authentic to gameplay of the past.

Clearly it won't happen (because he's blue) but I would kill for an authentic remake of Azurik

Noticed it was on sale on Steam and thought a fully customizable remake of Alien Vs Predator would sure be fun. Extra points if you could setup different scenarios (like 4 aliens vs 1 predator) like we used to do.

And while we're wishing, even though it probably still looks good, I would play the crap out of a raytraced remake of Jet Set Radio Future.

What you got?

R3C
Star Post

Re: What classic game most deserves a remake

Post by R3C »

I would kill someone, in front of their own mamma for a ten spee.... I mean Jet Set Radio Future remaster and a sequel!

I already got my wish with the System Shock remake! It’s coming along nicely!

I’d take an AvP from the Alien Isolation team. They know how to do an Alien game, and I could see them pulling off AvP.

Really hoping the Mario remakes make it past rumor stage, and I want the HD Zeldas they did for the Wii U on the Switch because I gave my Wii U to Miette.

It’s really too bad about the bluists out there preventing a new Azurik!

I’ve actually been playing JSRF on CxBx a bit. Performance is very good. Azurik wasn’t fully working last time I tried, but it could be now.

Megatron
Hitching Post

Re: What classic game most deserves a remake

Post by Megatron »

I would have to go with the HD Zelda I & II. I've played through the Link to the Past remake on Switch, left me wanting more.