Mario Golf in June!!!!!!!!!

A place to talk about all things forever
R3C
Star Post

Mario Golf in June!!!!!!!!!

Post by R3C »

That's pretty much all I wanted to say. I've been waiting since the Gamecube for another one!!!

Oh, also Skyward Sword remaster is coming in July. I'm also excited for this one. It's a bit of an oddball Zelda, and some people aren't into it, but I love it. Still, I'm more excited for Mario Golf damnit!!!

enderzero
Site Admin

Re: Mario Golf in June!!!!!!!!!

Post by enderzero »

Never played Skyward Sword so pretty excited for that one. And yes Mario Golf yes.

R3C
Star Post

Post by R3C »

Skyward Sword is excellent. I definitely prefer the usual favorites. Wind Waker, Twilight Princess, Ocarina. It's definitely a typical Zelda game, but the world, environments, etc. feel foreign. It's not really Hyrulian if that makes sense. So it feels more like something like Link Between Worlds. Almost spinoff, but you can't quite call it a spinoff since it plays like core Zelda. It's really good and varied, the characters are pretty memorable, the mechanics are good, excellent music, lots of side games, side quests, and tons of goofery to do when you're not working on a dungeon.

The one thing I'm not super fond of is that after each main stage, there is another version of the stage where you collect tear/spirit type things like in Twilight Princess. Only there's a time limit I think (if I remember correctly) which I'm never a fan of. It's not THAT bad, but it's my least favorite aspect of the game.

Otherwise it's top notch. I think you'll like it.

enderzero
Site Admin

Post by enderzero »

Yep I'm sure I will. I'm still really looking forward to replaying BotW but I want to wait another year or two so I forget more of it -- so this will tide me over. I don't anticipate this happening anytime too soon.